Why Choose Summit Pest Management
Bill Larsen founded Summit Pest Management in 2002 wanting to build a business that stood apart from what he saw happening in the industry. Where so many big companies were out there chasing the big dollar game, Summit Pest Management was built upon honesty, experience, reliability, and adheres to these three core values.
- H-HONEST – To behave honorably and with impeccable honesty at all times, in every situation, with every customer and every human being that we encounter, to constantly seek the good of others in all that we do.
- E-EXPERIENCED – To be the most experienced experts in the pest management industry, to constantly learn and acquire knowledge, to accept any challenge especially where it may enhance our professional knowledge and experience.
- R-RELIABLE – To answer the phone, to never keep customers waiting, to arrive on time, always be professional and to pursue every pest management situation to its thorough solution, to always meet and exceed customer expectations.
People You Can Trust
Have you ever felt taken advantage of as a customer?
For us, the word honesty goes a lot deeper than just being truthful. Honesty means that we will ALWAYS finish the job. It means that you can trust we will NEVER oversell or create additional work for ourselves. It means that we will ALWAYS go the distance to be sure our customers are 100% satisfied.
Since 2002, Summit Pest Management has grown its business through customer retention, referrals, and dedication to honest and honorable business practices.
We Understand the Science of Pest Management
Have you ever been told “we can fix that” and then been left with an unsolved pest problem, after paying a fee?
At Summit Pest Management, your problem will never be left unsolved. That’s because we understand the science of pest management. It involves a lot more than knowing how to find and remove pests. It requires a vast knowledge of pest and animal behaviors and an acquired understanding of the variables and circumstances–the story that creates pest situations.
Summit Pest Management was built on a foundation of knowledge and expertise that comes only from years of training and experience dealing with everything, from the most common to the most obscure pest and wildlife situations you can imagine. For this reason, we frequently take on some of the problems that slip past other pest companies in Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington. We pride ourselves on our understanding of structures and buildings, environments, and all the variables that create the science of pest & wildlife management.
We understand that the science of pest & wildlife management also involves you, and helping you to deal with the psychological and emotional stress that pest problems create in your home, business, and property.
A Process You Can Count On
Have you ever waited too long for a phone call, or wondered how long until your problem is finally resolved? Summit Pest Management will not leave you hanging. Our four-step process is designed to prioritize you, our customer!
- RESPOND: We will take your call and respond quickly because we know that all pest situations are urgent. Summit Pest Management maintains a reliable answer and response system that will not keep you waiting.
- ASSESS: An experienced professional will come to your home or business location and quickly identify your specific pest problem as well as the structural and environmental conditions that helped create the problem.
- ELIMINATE: We WILL eliminate the problem, no matter what. At Summit Pest Management there is no pest or wildlife challenge that we won’t take on. That means we won’t leave you hanging or pass you on to another provider if your situation proves challenging.
- PREVENT & MAINTAIN: After we eliminate the pest problem, we will establish preventive measures and work with you to ensure that a long-term solution is in place.
Why Choose Summit Pest Management in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Serving Portland Oregon & Vancouver Washington