When is Bed Bug Extermination Needed?
It’s recommended to call a bed bug exterminator at the first sign of bed bugs. Bed bugs only come out when you’re asleep, hiding during the day in mattresses, baseboards, upholstery, and even nightstands. Our bed bug exterminators have received special training in bed bugs. We know where to search and how to find bed bug infestations. Once located, our team will eliminate the entire infestation.
Our Bed Bug Removal Process
When it comes to bed bugs, DIY treatments simply won’t work. These tiny pests spread easily and are known to cause psychological effects, which is why it’s so important to work with a professional bed bug control company, like Summit Pest Management. Our bed bug removal experts will take the following steps to control your bed bug infestation:
- A thorough property inspection to locate the source of the bed bug infestation and the bed bugs
- A review of findings and design of the treatment plan
- Execution of treatment to bed bug-infested areas
- A detailed bed bug extermination report describing the treatment performed
- Bed bug control and prevention tips to avoid future bed bug infestations