Food Processing Facility Pest Control
Portland OR - Beaverton OR - Lake Oswego OR - Vancouver WA
If you run a food processing facility, we know how important it is that you meet state and federal regulations. Your business relies on it. Unfortunately, a pest infestation can turn your business upside down, fast! Pest infestations can lead to a shut-down, halt operations, and cause food recalls. This can affect employees and even cost the facility owner thousands of dollars. You shouldn’t have to worry about pests at your facility, you have enough responsibilities. This is why Summit Pest is proud to provide food processing pest control services to companies in Portland OR.
Ready for pest service?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Food Processing Facility Pest Problems
Pests are attracted to food, so food processing facilities are particularly susceptible to dealing with pests including cockroaches, flies, ants, rodents, and pantry pests. Storage pest control is necessary to protect your building and employees from the dangers of a pest infestation. Below is a list of threats some pests can pose in a food processing facility.
- Pests can cause structural damage
- Pests can chew on wiring, impacting fixture and machinery, and posing fire hazards
- Some pests can spread food-borne illnesses and harmful diseases
- Food contaminated by pests inside a facility can be delivered before a pest problem is realized.
- Infestations can leave behind costly damage, contamination, and messes
Food Processing Pest Control Plan
To keep your facility pest-free all year long, it’s important to work with a pest control company with years of experience protecting food processing facilities. When you choose Summit Pest for food processing facility pest control services, you can expect the following:
- A thorough property inspection of the food processing facility and the surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a food processing facility pest control plan that is suited to your property’s needs and meets all regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to eliminate sources of pest infestations
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations in keeping your plant pest-free
Reliable Food Processing Facility Pest Control
At Summit Pest, we know how important it is to have a safe, clean environment. We want you to be pest-free and stress-free. We provide regular inspections and treatments to prevent pest problems before they begin. To schedule service with us or to learn more about our food processing facility pest control, contact us today!
Back to Industrial Pest Control
Food Processing Facility Pest Control in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Serving Portland Oregon & Vancouver Washington