Reliable Mosquito Control
At Summit Pest Management, we know that mosquitoes can quickly turn any outdoor outing sour. Whether you want year-round mosquito control for your home or one-time mosquito treatment for a special outdoor event, we can help. Below is a list of steps we implement for our mosquito control services.
- A thorough property inspection to locate mosquito breeding grounds and other sources of an infestation possible sources of the infestation and mosquito breeding spots
- A review of findings and design of a treatment plan
- Implementation of mosquito control treatments to infested areas
- A mosquito control report detailing the mosquito treatment performed
- Mosquito control and prevention tips to avoid future mosquito infestations
The Importance of a Mosquito Exterminator
Once the temperatures begin to warm up, mosquitos will arrive, looking for locations with high humidity and standing water to reproduce and spread. Once they do, they can infest a large area quickly and become difficult to manage. In addition to the discomfort mosquito bites cause, mosquitoes also pose serious health hazards to both humans and animals. They’re known to transmit diseases like chikungunya, West Nile virus, Zika virus, and Eastern Equine Encephalitis.
With a focus on prevention, we’ll help protect you and your family from the potential dangers of mosquitoes all year long. We’ll identify areas where mosquitoes breed and offer solutions. You can trust our mosquito control experts will keep you safe.